Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just looked at the weather channel this morning and now there saying high 68 and cloudy NO RAIN!!!! It would be nice if we got a lil bit of mist going but ill settle for a nice cool day.... Anyone PUMPED up and ready to go?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Yeah, Troy, PA's weather forecast has been getting nicer by the day. Still a chance of some rain, especially in the AM, but I think I'd sit through a hurricane just to be out on Saturday.

·
Registered
81 Posts
The gas company is testing now...bad for hunting Hopfully good for $$$

·
Registered
450 Posts
There calling for 30% chance of morning showers over my way...no big deal...can't wait.

Good luck everyone

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
There calling for 30% chance of morning showers over my way...no big deal...can't wait.

Good luck everyone

Same here being in Lancaster, CO. Wish it would be a cooler though

·
hunt or be hunted
3,953 Posts
rain friday night into sat mourning almost 100% chance i heard

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Looks like rain for friday night till about 5am Saturday morning.. Won't bother me!

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
I am so glad theres gonna be no rain....itl be a nice opener for sure and a heck of alot cooler than last year.

·
Catch us if you can!
5,716 Posts
at the beginning of this week all i heard was high winds and downpours now its great! i absolutly cant wait!

·
Registered
105 Posts
If you're in western PA, no fear. The rain will be out of the area by midnight on Friday. You'll likely be okay all across the state, but there's more of a chance of rain the further east you are according to weather.com.

Good luck everyone!

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
PA. Unit 2B

I shot a doe on Sept. 25 in Unit 2B with my new Ten Point Titan TL-9 crossbow with a Tasco 2.5-10x50mm Mil-Dot scope. I got another pass threw. I love that crossbow because it gets the job done. I'm going for another doe on Friday. I'm a doe hunter. I have the odds in my favor. I hope the game commisson don't mess with the crossbow season.

·
Registered
Mathews Chill X
5,716 Posts
re

Im all set and I am pumped. I have some nice bucks lined up, and hopefully one will come in Saturday morning or evening. If not, Monday Im taking the day off to hunt for some doe. :) I love this season, and praise God it is starting out cooler this year than the last few fall openers :)

Last time I checke the weather it was calling for a 30 percent chance of rain, and a possible T storm or 2 :-/

As long as there arent t-storms Ill be happy.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts