Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I already post pics of this buck but lets try this again. I labeled the thread diffrent to see if I could get more looking and get some responses to what people thought. My buddy and I got a pic of this buck on his trail cam a couple of days ago and this morning. In my opinion he's a great buck, especially for here in PA. The only thing he lacks is brow tines. I wish the season would have started this morning. He would have been 1 dead deer, a Striker thru his pump station. So what you guys think of him?

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Thats a pretty buck. I'm really noticing the effects of the antler restrictions this year. I've got several nice 8's like that out my back door. I hope they hang around.

·
Registered
212 Posts
With a bow, well @#$# yes, thats a shooter!! Hope you get him..good luck.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
nice deer

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
shooter in my book :D

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
I'd kill it, if he didnt smell the mess i made in my drawers as he was approaching.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I'd send him to the taxidermist :) Thinking about what you said about the brow tines, seems that most deer I see in PA don't have super long brow tines, just my observation

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Great deer I have been seein some nicer deer the past couple years in PA. I agree with the statement about brow tines on PA deer. Another thing I notice is they usually lack mass. But hey its PA thats an awesome buck! Id take him in a heartbeat! Good Luck with him! ITs gonna be a LONG week! Come on Saturday!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts