1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Yes! can't wait.:wink:

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
cant wait as well but area to hunt is limited. hopeing to get a nice doe. not to worried about a buck just want some meat. didnt have any last year :cry: .

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
READY?Is it hunting season soon?LOL:brick: Heck yeah I'm ready.

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Funny that I ran accross this thread.I just saw 4 doe that I could have shot right off my deck about a half hour ago.Also had a buck rip accross the back yard yesterday as I was standind on the deck.This may not seem unusual but if you saw where my house is located,you probably wouldnt believe it!I had my house built in 1981 and there was nothing but woods around me.Since that time,there are 2 houses directly behind me,a development 150 yards to the left of me with a woods strip around 50 yards across between us and a house beside me.The deer have been so squeezed that they use the wood strip to get accross the street.Pretty soon,I will be hunting in my bathrobe and slippers off my deck!Last month,we had 5 buck in this strip and all were shooters.And you ask me if Im ready?What do you think???:wink:

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Ready for what?? Been too busy setting guys up at the archery shop to get ready. Still have to shoot my broadheads yet and move my stand. Oh well, there's always next Sunday (no not tomorrow) to do that.

·
Registered
986 Posts
The clothes are washed and hanging out, the bow is sighted in, the countdown is on. 6 days to go, can't wait.:clock:

·
Registered
103 Posts
I'm all set, been counting down since August! Any hunters from the north-eastern part of the state? I'm in mercer county:wink:

·
Registered
485 Posts
Im ready. Got my broadheads all shot in, clothes washes and stands hung. Ive been ready.

·
Registered
28,099 Posts
I'm going to hang an Ultimate Scrape Dripper loaded with Trail's End #307 on Monday near a line of rubs I came across. Hopefully I'll get a poke at something Saturday morning but even if I don't, I'll be giddy just to be hunting.

·
Registered
5,652 Posts
100 % ready.

I cant wait! I have been completely ready for about 3 weeks, and I am more pumped than ever. I have a 10 and an 8 all set for me to shoot. Whichever comes in 1st is going down. ! :)

·
Registered
606 Posts
I'm dying at work!! This has got to be the longest week of the year!! Is this a 9 day week?? Seems like it. Good luck to all of the PA hunters, & come home safe!!

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Viper69 said:
Locked and loaded!!!!
me! unlocked and inloaded.............:mg:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts