Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this site has had many issues recently but when scrolling with my phone the pages go nuts as I scroll down the page. It may jump way up or down and makes it hard to keep track of where you’re at. Anyone seeing this ?

·
Premium Member
2,061 Posts
I know this site has had many issues recently but when scrolling with my phone the pages go nuts as I scroll down the page. It may jump way up or down and makes it hard to keep track of where you’re at. Anyone seeing this ?
Download Tapatalk for either iOS or Android then add Archery Talk. It makes it a much more pleasant experience.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
328 Posts
Yes...extremely annoying, especially when scrolling through classifieds.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have been have the same problem in classifieds jumps pages at a time

·
Registered
315 Posts
I mostly use tapatalk, but I notice it in long threads. I will click the arrows to send me to the first post, then I will be in the middle of the thread but it will jump back to the top, then the middle. Makes for some vey interesting reading.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yes I've given up using my phone and decided to use my computer instead. For the time being anyways.

·
Premium Member
2,061 Posts
I mostly use tapatalk, but I notice it in long threads. I will click the arrows to send me to the first post, then I will be in the middle of the thread but it will jump back to the top, then the middle. Makes for some vey interesting reading.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Unfortunately Tapatalk developers keep updating Tapatalk and some versions are buggy. I was having the issue you described a few versions back on Android. Lately though it seems to have improved. Although once in a while Tapatalk may be buggy, I prefer Tapatalk over the computer or phone browser any day.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts