Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have camo Halon6 will powdercoating my riser void the warranty. Thinking of having it sprayed black when my e35 comes in. Thanks

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I can have it coated for like $40. So I won't be selling bow

·
Registered
442 Posts
I have a black Halon 6. The finish on it is excellent! It screams quality and durability! It has a textured flat black finish and is one of the best finishes in the industry! I would buy a black one before I painted it. The other thing to consider is that if you ever decide to trade the bow or sell it, your going to get docked for painting it.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well this will be powder coated just like Mathews does. Prob the exact same finish

·
Registered
442 Posts
There are different types of powder coat finishes. Just because you powder coat it does not mean you'll have the same finish.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Dude, I could careless what you do to your bow! You asked for opinions and I gave you mine! I'm not trying to argue with you! I was trying to help you so you can make a good decision on what YOU want to do. Good luck guy!

·
Registered
442 Posts
lol...I was just telling myself that before I read your comment! It's all good. Post a pic if you decide to do it. I would like to see it

·
Registered
84 Posts
Plasti-dip it..... $7 a rattle can, any color you want, and it will peal off if you want it back to camo or to chnge colors. As for the durability,..... My CTS rims have been in plasti-diped for 3 years now and still no chips.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Directly from the warranty section on Mathews website

ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, WRITTEN OR IMPLIED, ARE VOID WITH ANY ALTERATIONS TO THE BOW INCLUDING COSMETIC REFINISHING.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
The serial # on your bow will be tied to the color for their records. They will know.. it's your bow you do what you want to it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts