Archery Talk Forum banner

paper tuning setup

7899 Views 81 Replies 76 Participants Last post by  Jordan Couch
Made this today. hope its a good idea for someone. going to try it out tomorrow if the weather is ok. Also I'm going to post my press I made so look for it.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

· Registered
550 Posts
very nice,should work great....Us welders and :shade::shade:fabricators have a keen eye for this stuff.:shade::shade:

· Registered
1,036 Posts
paper frame

Made this today. hope its a good idea for someone. going to try it out tomorrow if the weather is ok. Also I'm going to post my press I made so look for it.
you did go to the extreme on construction of the frame ,, it should last a long time ,,

now on the bottom tube in the middle tack weld a 2x4 1/8 pc of flat stock or just drill and bolt and you could use the frame for a chronograph need a 1/4 hole in the middle of the flat plate to mount the chronograph ,, also you could tie a tennis ball or balloon's and use the frame to shoot through .. anyway nice job on the paper tuner ..

here's one more tip for you .. i use Christmas wrapping paper for all of paper shooting , you can pick up a ton for pennies right after Xmas and it can last all year long .

tip of the rod to ya :nixon:

TS2

TS2

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.