Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3,088 Posts

· Registered
2,542 Posts
Are you asking for a sling to go on the bow for the wrist? of for a sling to hang the bow from your shoulder while walking?

If it is for the wrist, The ones I make on Fobnation, If I use two colors You will need 2 60" and 2 no more than 30" Both of these will leave you with a little to trim. The two 60 inchers one must be of each color. they will be the ones that make the wide braid.

Be warned, when starting the small round braid, depending on how you start, you will either end up with a diamond pattern, like shown in the Pics of the above reference. or you can end up with a spiral braid. Examples of these can be seen on my thread at FobNation.com at the link below.http://fob-nation.com/SMF/index.php?topic=320.0

I have several new NFL slings I am working on, I am trying to find all the colors of the teams,these are but a few I have finished. they are;

Arizona Cards, Chicago Bears, GB Packers,NE Patriots,Dallas Cowboys, and Denver Broncos.

Attachments

· Registered
373 Posts
Be warned, when starting the small round braid, depending on how you start, you will either end up with a diamond pattern, like shown in the Pics of the above reference. or you can end up with a spiral braid.
If you prefer, you can choose a flat, chevron-patterned braid for the ends of your sling.

Attachments

· Registered
2,542 Posts
That is very true. I have never used the standard Chevron braid, Mine never seem to lay flat:cry:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.