Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got my CTA and got it put on and dialed in. I was really amazed at the differance it really did make. I was sceptical at first about how well it would work. Once the sweet spot if found it works just like everyone has been saying. Joe is great with customer service and does not hesitate to tell you about the product. A++ to Paradigm. :wink:

·
Registered
8,222 Posts
glad you like it ! the adjustability is unreal. I wont have a bow without the CTA on it. Good luck and enjoy

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had my AX quiet as it was but that common thud with the string stop is now suppressed to the point where that thud is gone as well. This is something that everyone should have. To me now that I have it, I will have them on all of my bows from now on as well.

·
Undocumented
18,095 Posts
Well I got my CTA and got it put on and dialed in. I was really amazed at the differance it really did make. I was sceptical at first about how well it would work. Once the sweet spot if found it works just like everyone has been saying. Joe is great with customer service and does not hesitate to tell you about the product. A++ to Paradigm. :wink:
A big congrats GETMRUTN!. Paradigm Archery Rocks!.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
The CTA is as advertised. Quieted my AM32 significally. Joe is a first class guy to work with. He backs up his product.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Turned my 82nd Airborne from a lion to a lamb. Best piece of equipment I have on that bow. I would for SURE have one on any speedbow I own and they're a great addition to any bow IMO.

·
Breathn
12,519 Posts
ttt

I put these on most all my bows now..put it on a pse omen and wow you cant hear it go off now..

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Craig,

A lot of folks who use slings remove the outer nut and mount the base directly to the bow, the ability to use the nut or not is one more element in the versatility of the SOS.

BTW, you can get the weights in red, please give me a PM and I'll be happy to give you the details.

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
Well, I believe that I just might have to pick me up a CTA for my Z28 while they're on sale. I like the looks of the one that screws right into the back bushing without the bracket...

·
Registered
8,222 Posts
Well, I believe that I just might have to pick me up a CTA for my Z28 while they're on sale. I like the looks of the one that screws right into the back bushing without the bracket...
You should while the gettin is good :wink: you will be pleased with the product and your experience with Joe

1 - 20 of 38 Posts