Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, might as well get this 1 kicked off.. So whos goin to Paris Tx.? We will be there. Hope to meet some of you ladies there. :wink: I will be the 1 pushin the stroller on the range with hyper lil lady.

· Registered
1,443 Posts
I will be there!! Can't wait! We will be arriving on Wednesday!!

· Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We will be gettin there midday Friday.

· Registered
109 Posts
we will be there ...camping on site in our RV...should be arriving sometime Wed or Thurs....looking forward to meeting everyone...I don't know if I will shoot yet or not....want to practice a little before I do a real shoot....:wink:

· Registered
6,470 Posts
we will be there ...camping on site in our RV...should be arriving sometime Wed or Thurs....looking forward to meeting everyone...I don't know if I will shoot yet or not....want to practice a little before I do a real shoot....:wink:
you've got to start somewhere.. might as well be there.. :wink: don't worry, we have a great bunch that will help you learn the ropes.

· Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We'll be there early Friday morning. It's our first time for the Paris shoot. I am so excited.
Paris will be my 2nd ASA ever. Metropolis IL was the 1st last yr...We had a blast. and are planin on makin Tx, IL and the classic this yr..:beer:

· Registered
6,470 Posts
What class should I shoot? Right now I have a 4 power scope but could switch to my pin sight...what would you recommend?
well, if you shoot pins, you could shoot known distance, max 30 yds in the womens hunter class. if you use your scope you will have to shoot in the womens Open class, 1 day known, 1 day unknown, 40 yds max.

· Registered
71 Posts
can't wait!!

I'M GOING!! I can't wait! We are also camping at the lake! Jag what loop are you in? Can't wait to meet all the ladies I haven't met yet. Paris is gonna be soo much fun!:wink: I'm gonna be the chick with the red stroller and the adorable baby boy!!

· Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
What class should I shoot? Right now I have a 4 power scope but could switch to my pin sight...what would you recommend?
If you shoot womens hunter I can bug ya on the range.. But you shoot what ever you are comfy with. 30 yrd max know distance is my comfy zone for now. :beer:

· Stirring the pot...
884 Posts
This will be our second TX ASA and my very first ASA in Women's Open. Should roll in Friday evening. Looking forward to seeing familiar faces and meeting some new people. By the way JAG, congratulations on a strong finish in Mississippi!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.