Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
6,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice...how are you liking it?
so far so good! i rotated the string suppressor 180* to bring it closer to the center of the string, and put the sims decelerator module stopper on it.

this is the 2009 blackhawk, unchanged from the 2008 model, but as it sits, its set at 30" draw length, 378gr. arrow is moving around 288fps.. not shabby when all that is on the string.

to answer the question why the whisler silincers AND string leeches.. simple answer.. the leeches work, and the whiskers are cool looking.. so they are there for pure looks. they really do nothing otherwise.. except maybe slow it down 2 or 3fps.:slice:

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
I always did like the blackhawk. I might have to look into one when I get my next bow after the baby is born.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Great looking bow and good luck this season............

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
blackhawk

Mr Burns you have done well. I have a Alpine softlock quiver 5 arow on mine. There is no vibration on it. I also shoot Goldtip 5575 at 27.5 at 270 with less on the string. But I really like to shot my 2315's at 252 out of it. There is virtually no sound with the 2315's. It truly does stack the arrows.
Good uck with it.
Roy

·
Premium Member
1,614 Posts
Great looking bow! I would like to own one. I miss my Parker Hornet.

·
Registered
167 Posts
That'll be my next bow....provided they don't make a higher end model by then. Until now, I'm happy with my Wildfire.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
not sure whats coming out from parker for 2010..
I have heard from a pretty good source to keep an eye out, there should be some good stuff.

They said a lot of the attention recently has been focused on crossbows, but the 2010 compound lineup should be nice.

·
Banned
6,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have heard from a pretty good source to keep an eye out, there should be some good stuff.

They said a lot of the attention recently has been focused on crossbows, but the 2010 compound lineup should be nice.
i heard that also. sounds like the creame of the crop of crossbows comming from them!

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
that would be great im real interested to see what they come out with their curent lineup has been pretty much the same since 07

1 - 20 of 28 Posts