Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Huntoholic
10,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Description: Made in America
The Gale Force features the all new proprietary Advanced Split Limb Technology with integrated Fulcrum Pocket System making it ultra compact and shooting at over 350 Feet Per Second (FPS). The improved tactical style AR adjustable butt stock with adjustable forearm provides a customizable experience for comfort to the hunter. At a mere 8 lbs, the Gale Force is also Ultra Lightweight and Optimally Balanced for a steadier aim on the target. Parker's EZ Pull System has been engineered into each crossbow, reducing the cocking effort by over 50%. When paired with the RED HOT EZ Roller Rope Cocker, this system makes Parker crossbows the easiest to cock.

The Gale Force includes a Four Arrow Quick Detach Quiver, Four Arrows with Field Points, and is available in four optics packages: (1) 3 x 32 Multi-Reticle Scope, (2) Illuminated 3 x 32 Multi-Reticle Scope, (3) Pin Point Variable Power Scope (1.25 - 4x), (4) NEW Pin Point Scope (3x). For the hunter who wants a complete package with all accessories included, the Gale Force is offered in the Perfect Storm Package.

Keywords: Parker, Gale Force, compound, crossbow

Gale_Force.jpg

·
Huntoholic
10,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I purchased this bow from a guy who won it in a raffle, I bought this bow which is the current update to the Parker Cyclone which I also owned. These bows are the quietest bows I have found after shooting and being around most. The accuracy of this bow is as good as one will find, and the speed is respectable, at 342fps w/413 grain arrows. string were is average to good for a compound bow, and it is very handy with an adjustable AR style but stock and with the bullpup stock and trigger design. It is slightly heavy at 8.8lbs but I think that is what aids the low noise and vibration found with this Premium bow. The Lifetime warranty is there in case you would ever have a problem, which is doubtful!

This bow is one of the best available, and well worth it's price. standard package is $900.00 MSRP

ProsNoise! accuracy, speed, warranty
Consa little front heavy
Would you recommend?yes

·
Huntoholic
10,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I purchased this bow from a guy who won it in a raffle, I bought this bow which is the current update to the Parker Cyclone which I also owned. These bows are the quietest bows I have found after shooting and being around most. The accuracy of this bow is as good as one will find, and the speed is respectable, at 342fps w/413 grain arrows. string were is average to good for a compound bow, and it is very handy with an adjustable AR style but stock and with the bullpup stock and trigger design which incorporates an excellent ADF trigger. It is slightly heavy at 8.8lbs but I think that is what aids the low noise and vibration found with this Premium bow. The Lifetime warranty is there in case you would ever have a problem, which is doubtful!

This bow is one of the best available, and well worth it's price. standard package is $900.00 MSRP

ProsNoise! accuracy, speed, warranty
Consa little front heavy
Would you recommend?yes

·
Registered
1 Posts
I thought the one bad review I saw before purchase was a fluke, turns out they do explode lol.

Save yourself the headache, i politely spoke with anyone I could at Parker bows, tom,jim, todd, lance, perry and got no consideration for the three ... yes 3 Parker crossbows which I had to return. The third one came apart on the first shot.... cam ripped off and head unit exploded, dangerous.
the second one had issues with the cam, buttstock and a bad rail, the first one aside from a ton of quality control issues, failed the second time out to the range, bad safety and trigger.
for confirmation of above check with wyvern creations on ebay, or bass and bucks indiana

Rating2
Prosquiet accurate
ConsSave yourself the headache, i politely spoke with anyone I could at Parker bows, tom,jim, todd, lance, perry and got no consideration for the three ... yes 3 Parker crossbows which I had to return. The third one came apart on the first shot.... cam ripped
Would you recommend?no

1 - 4 of 4 Posts