Archery Talk Forum banner

Parker guys help???

861 Views 14 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  buckmaster27
Can anyone tell me about these two bows??

Vanguard 32" axle to axle 310 ibo

Scorpion 30" axle to axle 305 ibo

Max-4 camo too!!

Both of these bows are selling pretty cheap...how are they?

Thanks!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
2,688 Posts
These bows were parts left over from yesteryear and they put the models together and sell them to dealers only. There is nothing wrong with these and carry a full warranty. I have sold some to the after school program because they is no map pricing and good bows.

· crossbows are archery :)
7,281 Posts
Parker bows

Both are pretty nice bows. I shot the scorpine(sp) the other day. Nice draw, clean shot. I noticed a little vibration after the shot. An sts would clean it up. For the price 299.00 nice shooting bow.
koz

· Registered
323 Posts
Same riser and cams as some of the older models; I believe the Vanguard uses the riser off of the Pheonix series, but not exactly sure which one.

The limbs are different and not the standard Parker limb, but again not sure of the exact details on these.

I have been very happy with my Parker and for the money, these are VERY hard to beat! Saw these at the Reno show and was pretty excited to see such an awesome bow for the price.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.