Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parker must be making some great bows. I have been looking for a Parker Blackhawk XP from 2009 and am not able to find one for sale. The only one I have seen for sale was a short draw. I had a Blackhawk XP when I was a Parker dealer and sold my shop Bow to a guy who didn't want to wait for one to come in, then I closed the shop before I got my new one.. I sure like how that bow shot, I could drive tacks and was getting 228 out of mine after I tweaked and tuned it, and that is faster then their new Python. Guess I will still have to keep looking.

·
Registered
113 Posts
there is no way the Blackhawk shooting 228 was faster than the Python. My Python is shooting high 200s- low 300. just saying

·
Registered
7,740 Posts
Parker must be making some great bows. I have been looking for a Parker Blackhawk XP from 2009 and am not able to find one for sale. The only one I have seen for sale was a short draw. I had a Blackhawk XP when I was a Parker dealer and sold my shop Bow to a guy who didn't want to wait for one to come in, then I closed the shop before I got my new one.. I sure like how that bow shot, I could drive tacks and was getting 228 out of mine after I tweaked and tuned it, and that is faster then their new Python. Guess I will still have to keep looking.
their is allot for sale! but, don't know if they 2009 models or not

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
You could also search for a RedHawk. It was my understanding that Parker got into some copywrite trouble using the "Blackhawk" model name so they had to change it to RedHawk. Same bow, different name.

·
I kill it to eat it !
3,169 Posts
they do, i have a 2000 UL 31 that i can drive tacks with, will not sell it.like said before would get anything for it i bought it off here 2 years ago for 175 setup.

·
I kill it to eat it !
3,169 Posts
You could also search for a RedHawk. It was my understanding that Parker got into some copywrite trouble using the "Blackhawk" model name so they had to change it to RedHawk. Same bow, different name.

i dont think so cause the BH ibo ed at 325 and the RH at 310 i believe.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Correct me if im wrong but The blackhawk a cross bow. Pretty sure my pops just picked one up. Nice looking bow

·
I kill it to eat it !
3,169 Posts
Correct me if im wrong but The blackhawk a cross bow. Pretty sure my pops just picked one up. Nice looking bow
it is now but a few years ago it was their top bow

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
it is now but a few years ago it was their top bow
Oh thats what i was assuming. Well Parker makes some real nice crossbows. I love shoots pops for fun in the yard.

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
I have a Parker Trailblazer XP for sale in the classifieds if interested PM me..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts