Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My favorite tournament bow to date. I wish I had never parted out and sold it to build the 2014 Hoyt Pro Comp Elite XL that I have now. Thinking of trying to find one and build a similar setup...

What you guys think?

FB_IMG_1459089051688.jpg

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I looks like I'll be rebuilding this bow after all, pending an offer I have to buy a similar black Pearson Advantage 3. It's hard to tell in the above photo, but that one is actually the black and white lightening-like pattern. I think I will prefer the solid black.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Cool bow. Do you have a close up of the lightening pattern.

·
Back Yard Champion
28,174 Posts
Some years back I was wanting a Advantage III. Can't remember exactly, but either Jeremy Blackmon called me or I got a message to call him. Anyway, through the phone conversation Jeremy talked me in to the new out MarXman. I wasn't disappointed. Still, later I got a new MX2, 40 3/4" ata. My want for a Advantage III was no longer. Just got it shooting and had a accident. Sold the new bow because of it would have been sitting for a year.

Wishing you luck in building the Advantage III

·
Registered
11,452 Posts
I've got some parts, including cams and limb mounts. I sold the riser. I had converted it to 50 pound split limbs with factory parts I got from Pearson. If you need any of that, let me know and you can have it all. Just pay shipping. PM if you're interested.

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
I've got some parts, including cams and limb mounts. I sold the riser. I had converted it to 50 pound split limbs with factory parts I got from Pearson. If you need any of that, let me know and you can have it all. Just pay shipping. PM if you're interested.
Do you still have any of these parts?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts