Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My favorite tournament bow to date. I wish I had never parted out and sold it to build the 2014 Hoyt Pro Comp Elite XL that I have now. Thinking of trying to find one and build a similar setup...

What you guys think?

FB_IMG_1459089051688.jpg

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I looks like I'll be rebuilding this bow after all, pending an offer I have to buy a similar black Pearson Advantage 3. It's hard to tell in the above photo, but that one is actually the black and white lightening-like pattern. I think I will prefer the solid black.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Cool bow. Do you have a close up of the lightening pattern.

·
Back Yard Champion
28,032 Posts
Some years back I was wanting a Advantage III. Can't remember exactly, but either Jeremy Blackmon called me or I got a message to call him. Anyway, through the phone conversation Jeremy talked me in to the new out MarXman. I wasn't disappointed. Still, later I got a new MX2, 40 3/4" ata. My want for a Advantage III was no longer. Just got it shooting and had a accident. Sold the new bow because of it would have been sitting for a year.

Wishing you luck in building the Advantage III

·
Registered
11,398 Posts
I've got some parts, including cams and limb mounts. I sold the riser. I had converted it to 50 pound split limbs with factory parts I got from Pearson. If you need any of that, let me know and you can have it all. Just pay shipping. PM if you're interested.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts