Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is Pearson going with Stage One Strings this year?

:cheers: :set1_applaud: :clap2: :cheer2: :humble: :first:

·
have bow-will travel
3,993 Posts
I heard a rumor like this as well............

·
Registered
899 Posts

i heard that from all three bowshops here

·
Registered
601 Posts
But,,,,

they are dropping the Barnsdale limbs, and the ETI. They are going to be using their own limbs and going with a threaded rivet at the limb tips. They told me that the bows are actually 3-4 fps faster with their limbs, and that before switching over to barnsdale their limb fail rate was less then 1% so the barnsdale switch was more for marketing.

·
Registered
15,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
they are dropping the Barnsdale limbs, and the ETI. They are going to be using their own limbs and going with a threaded rivet at the limb tips. They told me that the bows are actually 3-4 fps faster with their limbs, and that before switching over to barnsdale their limb fail rate was less then 1% so the barnsdale switch was more for marketing.
Yep, but I didn't think that cat was suppose to be out of the bag yet....

·
Jeremy
809 Posts

We will be using the Barnesdale limbs on the Advantage bows and our limbs on the Legend and the Predator

·
Jeremy
809 Posts

Yes the Advantage, the Legend and the Predator will have Stage One Strings,

I have been testing these for a couple of months now and I am thoroughly impressed with the consistancy and quality of these strings

·
Banned
3,019 Posts
We will be using the Barnesdale limbs on the Advantage bows and our limbs on the Legend and the Predator
why not barnesdale limbs on the legend? the legend will be an inherently faster and more violent bow than the advantage,so why not use the same limbs? what is the benefit of the pearson limbs being put on the legend over the barnesdales?

·
Registered
10,554 Posts
I have been with Pearson since 1989 and ever since Pearson has had the Barnsdale limbs and the ETI system I would not want one with out. If I got a new bow I want the Barnsdale limbs. They are proven and after a year with the new limbs and they are better,than that means I will not be seeing Pearson breaks limbs again then I will be a believer. 2-3fps means nothing if they do not hold together.

·
Banned
3,019 Posts
nothing to worry about,pearsons in house limbs are top notch,my new legend on order will be comming with pearson limbs and i couldn't be more excited.

·
Registered
6,113 Posts
Good move to put the Stage one strings on those bows.If the quality of the strings will be the same as in the custom strings Wes builds it will be top of the line for the Pearson customers.:thumbs_up

·
Banned
3,019 Posts
yep,can't wait to get my new legend

1 - 18 of 18 Posts