Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have owned ALMOST every brand of bow there is. I recently sold my highly acclaimed Hoyt that I thought was JUNK (no offense guys!). It wasn't worth the $600+ I paid!
Anyway, I found the Pearson/McPhereson line....WOW! Anyone else ever shoot these? The quality is amazing!!

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
It's the only bow line I shoot.I own the 38 special and the freedom.You are right, the quality is fantastic and the bows just feel great and shoots great.3 of my buddies also shoot the 38 specials and love them.The vib-x system is a great feature.Also the riser cutout is more than others giving you the ability to see the entire scope ring housing of your sight.The people at Pearson are also great to deal with.Great quality,great bow,to me you cant beat it.

·
74,535 Posts
Pearson Bows

There a great qaulity bow. I saw and shot them a t Archery Trade show. 38 special is excellant bow. I feel this company will make a comeback in next few years.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I bought a pearson 440 quad in February and have been really happy with it so far. After adding all the bells and whistles to make it my own, it shoots as well as I let it. Pretty reasonable too I paid 380.00 for a package deal.

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
I used to have one of their older models King Cobra, very nice bow, used it for 3ds and it was super accurate, kinda fast , and didn't cost an arm and leg. wish they still made this one.

·
Registered
984 Posts
I bought a Pearson a couple years ago and I liked it. My only complaint is the split limb thing they're in to. I prefer a solid limb on my bows.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
I shoot one now and love them. I'm really pondering buying a Diamondback.

The quality of Pearson is almost unreal. Fit and finish is awesome. They're definitely all I'm interested in shooting for a while.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Monofletch,

What is your setup on the Pearson? Is it split or solid limbs? Rough Cost?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts