Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my Venom last Saturday (super fast shipping) and just now finishing getting it set up. This bow is 60 lb 28 in. set up with Deluxe WB and HHa 5000 single pin sight.Put alpha shocks and string leaches and peep. Went outside and slung a few at 20 yards and after sight adjusting was shooting about 1.5 group. This bow draws smooth but it will take off with you . Really aggressive. I'm not used to that but after a few shots was doing fine. Bow has very little shock and I can hold this bow really steady and it don't give me a work out to shoot it.Don't know what the speed is as I don't have access to chrono but it buries the arrows deeper in the target than my other 2 bows. Anyone looking to get a bow sure needs to give one of these Pearsons a try. I am super satisified with it.Tomorrow I will do a walkback tune but I think I'm pretty close now.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hawg,

Congratulations! Welcome to the Venom club. I can't tell you how pleased I am with mine. A silent speed machine. This thing is more accurate than it has a right to be! The 30 inch draw is aggressive but I have a good valley and a very solid wall. I can hold it back a long time. My buddy Jeff has his set on 28 inches and his valley is much longer. These things are so sweet! Is there a better deal out there?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.