Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pearson Z34 single cam 60 to 70# in Realtree APG, comes with a 29 inch mod and a 28 in mod(installed), Alpine bear claw 5 arrow quiver, Allen 4pin sight, Troophy Ridge Wisker Biscut, STS string stop, Extendable stab. TRU-FIRE release, 6 Carbon express "Speed Freak" 5570,3 different styles of 125gn field tips(close to if not more than 100 of them, A broadhead box with 4 Muzzy 125gn heads with hunting and practice blades, 3 G5 Montecs and 3 other broadheads (unsure of brand), 4 thunderhead 125s with wrench, Broadhead sharpener, allen wrench set. Will all be shipped in the case that it sits in. Looking to get $400 + shipping. I normally use USPS but can use a different shipping method. I can text pictures. Please specify the bow you want pictures of as I currently have 2 bows for sale right now.

Looking to trade for a takedown recurve or longbow. I would really like a Ben Pearson Signature Takedown. I want something with arrows spined for the bow please. This is a full package, I would like a full package in trade. Please send pictures to my cell @ (509) 435-6801 Feel free to text me anytime.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.