Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought this bow locally for a Frankenbow donor, but I have too many projects already and it seems a shame to strip a good bow for parts.

Would have been built around '08-'09 I believe, when Pearson brought in Richard Batdorf to revitalise the company and launch a new binary cam.

Result is a fast (330+ IBO) and smooth bow with Barnsdale limbs, dual track binaries and great attention to detail. They have even put rubber damping pads in the pockets and O-rings on the limb bolt barrels to isolate them from the riser.

Draw length 28" adjustable down by 1/2" using second pegs on cams. No other cams in stock. ATA is ~34" and BH ~7"; max draw weight 60lb. APG camo. Good condition with a couple of areas where the limb decals have rubbed back to the camo and a little bit of primer visible by the grip and some signs of use on the string stop; not perfect but probably better than average for age. Would benefit from new strings.

Asking $190 + $60 shipping (dismantled) by UPS (fastest and cheapest way Westbound across the Atlantic). Payments by PayPal.

May be willing to trade for Mathews or Hoyt parts, target sights, scopes, Barnsdale limbs. Please note due to working arrangements, ship date likely to be following weekend from making a deal. Any questions or want to discuss shipping assembled, drop me a PM.

Sleeve Wood Hardwood Pattern Fashion accessory
Wood Insect Twig Reptile Plant

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.