·
Registered
4,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why hasn't Pearson updated thier website yet?:dontknow:

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Their company is running on fumes right now and they are looking for someone to buy them...they probably need to find a buyer before they will start updating the website.

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Their company is running on fumes right now and they are looking for someone to buy them...they probably need to find a buyer before they will start updating the website.
I figured as much. Man they sure hit one out of the park this year though! I'm sure someone will step up soon. Did they buy patent rights to certain designs this year or are they using thier tech.?

·
Registered
531 Posts
It is updated for 09, just need to look here. Domain name makes it hard to just search for Pearson. The forum links you back to the old site also.

Shoot like Ben

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Not running on fumes! They are running risers and getting bows out very soon. The new website is at www.shootlikeben.com There is a link on their forum about the new website as well.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Man they sure hit one out of the park this year though!
I'll agree with hitting it out of the park and I look forward to seeing many more Pearson shooters very soon!! Anyone who has pulled one back and shot one here at the shop becomes very enamored with them, that's for sure. You can hold the R2B2 cam back all day long...finally, a speed cam that won't rip your arm out of socket if you creep a bit!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts