Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am exploring the possibility of peep elimination systems because I hate a few things about my peep site. First, I think it was set in too loose and it occasionally moves up the string. Mostly though, I hate trying to keep it rotated straight. I have seen a couple no peep systems on the web and was wondering if anyone has tried any of these? Thanks for your honest, objective opinions.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I use the anchor sight & it works well for me.
Gives you a good awareness of your anchor point, is easy to set up & once setup you don;t have to think about it again.

·
Registered
735 Posts
anchor sight A+++++++ Lynn is agreat guy to deal with also

====

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
2 words
ANCHOR
SIGHT

Makes you rock solid at anchor everytime and no light robbing peep to look through

·
Registered
87 Posts
I got an anchor sight about two weeks ago. I'm still getting used to it but I think it will be a winner over my old peep. Pretty easy to set up except you have to unmount your sight to do it. Works well in low light. I was out shooting this evening 40 minutes after sunset with black gold flashpoint sight and my anchor sight. It eventually got too dark to see the fluorescent orange spot in the center of my target.:shade:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts