Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my old bow, I had a self-aligning peep (w/ tubing). My newer bow has a "regular" peep which has since turned some (taking it in for a tune-up soon). Have been thinking about doing something different. Anything new and innovative in the world of peep sights? This is strictly a hunting bow.

I'll also enjoy comments about no-peeps and similar devices. Thanks in advance

· Registered
412 Posts
I have been using a rifle type sight for about 5 years now and absolutely love it. Got rid of my peep and would never go back. There are many out there and with how great they work I cannot believe that there are not more and that more poeple haven't switched over to them. Try one and I think you will like it. The hind sight, the eradicator, The EZ sight, and a few others. The no peep seems like a good idea also, It's just that I am shooting so well with mine that I would not want to switch.....Good luck.

· Registered
17,332 Posts
I still prefer a traditional peep like the Jim Fletcher. A quality custom string will eliminate any twisting and alignment problems. :thumbs_up

· Registered
890 Posts
Take a look at the hind sight. They are in cabelas or go to their web site,www.hindsightinc.net, I believe. IMO they are excellent for hunting situations. The hind sight will correct form and hand torque, however it takes some getting used to when shooting multiple pins. Pm me if you can't find their website, and no I do not work or shoot for them. They just make a good product for the bowhunter.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.