Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've shot with several people before that shot peepless but they had a small scope looking deal kind of in front of their sight. It had like a small red circle inside that you lined up over the whole sight bracket or something. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? They said it took a little bit to get use to, but once you did you always had the exact same anchor point and it improved your shooting. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Tips anyone? I'm thinking about going to peepless to improve my shooting. I always have a problem getting back to the exact same anchor point. Thanks guys for any advice given.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Look for Archery Innovations anchor sight or the IQ Retina sight.

·
Registered
16,782 Posts
I've shot with several people before that shot peepless but they had a small scope looking deal kind of in front of their sight. It had like a small red circle inside that you lined up over the whole sight bracket or something. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? They said it took a little bit to get use to, but once you did you always had the exact same anchor point and it improved your shooting. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Tips anyone? I'm thinking about going to peepless to improve my shooting. I always have a problem getting back to the exact same anchor point. Thanks guys for any advice given.

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=628554 Here the Archery Talk thread

http://www.archeryinnovations.com/ Heres the website to the product

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
16,782 Posts
That's the one. Thanks man! Anyone have experience with it?

I have yet to hunt with it do to having surgery on my bow holding shoulder, but i have shot allot with it and it works. Just take your time setting it up & refer to that anchor sight thread here on archery talk i gave you the link to & people will help you if you have any trouble. Enjoy! :thumb:

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
I used one for 2 years. Before that I used the timberline archery nopeep and a couple months ago I bought a IQ Retinal sight. I really like the retina sight better than the anchor sight. IQ sight is directly just above pins so not much eye movement needed, and much more finnicky to me so it shows improper form right away. I don't see myself ever going back to a different peepless sight system.

·
Registered
771 Posts

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Check out Perrys No peep www.perrysnopeep.com You may like to read thread "just got my new perrys no peep" New website,videos coming soon Good Luck with your new sight choice,Perry

·
Registered
107 Posts
mine is awesome it takes a little to get used to but when you shoot right you shoot great if that makes sense Ive been shooting mine for about two months now and can group just fine out to 40 and havent shot to much at farther distances than that.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Sounds a little bias to me. Ive read many more good reviews on the anchor sight and alot of bad on the IQ sight.
All I can say is that my experience with the IQ has been nothing short of excellent. My dad still has the anchor sight. It works good for him but I just prefer the IQ myself.

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
I purchased the Anchor Sight a couple months ago, but didn't mount it 'til season was over.

It comes with good instruction for mounting, and the the bracket allows four different mounting options to allow for your preference and bow style. Read the instructions before just jumping into the mounting of the product and it will go very smooth.

I have only been shooting it for a couple weeks now and then just on better days, so I can't give a solid review at this time, but so far it shows GREAT promise and I am liking it. After an adjustment period, I have found that I don't have to alter my vision so much because it puts the focus on settling in to your anchor point instead of focusing so much on sight position. A quick glance and you know you are solid.

They are a little pricey, but in my trials so far, the benefits of an open sight picture are great.

I hope my limited review will help somewhat.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
The anchor sight is still the single best archery related purchase I've ever made. Commit to it and give it some time and you'll be shooting lights out!
Great tool that lets you use any sight you prefer. Works great with sliders.

Sent from the device my wife thinks I'm obsessed with............she's just jealous!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts