Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
you boys ready to hit the woods? I cant hunt this year since im out in wyoming for college but I heard the temps are supposed to be really low for this time of year and im pretty bummed out about now. Especially being in prime elk and deer country and cant do a darn thing about it but hunt for sheds. Good luck guys!

· Registered
145 Posts
That sucks man. But hey your in Wyoming, and your still in school :darkbeer:...that is pretty sweet and I would be tempted to trade places with you.

I get to go out on Saturday but you get to hike, ski, and climb some of the best nature that earth has spawned. Enjoy it, and enjoy school. Don't graduate it's a trick. Graduation will sneak up on you like a big ol'
PA buck... and just as you settle your pin and start to put pressure on your release....WHAMO! ...your stuck in a cubicle.

· Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I won't get out until mid week. Why are'nt you hunting in you spare time?
Ha....I'm living off almost no money what so ever and to get a hold of a non res elk tag or mulie tag costs some serious green. So I just put a hurtin on the prarie dog situation out here.

· Straight Shooter
6,658 Posts
That sucks man. But hey your in Wyoming, and your still in school :darkbeer:...that is pretty sweet and I would be tempted to trade places with you.

I get to go out on Saturday but you get to hike, ski, and climb some of the best nature that earth has spawned. Enjoy it, and enjoy school. Don't graduate it's a trick. Graduation will sneak up on you like a big ol'
PA buck... and just as you settle your pin and start to put pressure on your release....WHAMO! ...your stuck in a cubicle.
HAHAHA!! That made me laugh out loud, while, umm, sitting in my cubicle.....:embara: It's a relaxed job with good pay and I can check out AT almost all day long, but it sure would be fun to go back to college application time.

Make the best of Wyoming while you're there dynatec. Pennsylvania will be here when you're done.....

· Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

no cubicles in my future. Im in school for range management and watershed management. In other words, all field work. Hopefully I can manage someones ranch one day or perhaps own my own depending on how this economy BS pans out

· Straight Shooter
6,658 Posts
no cubicles in my future. Im in school for range management and watershed management. In other words, all field work. Hopefully I can manage someones ranch one day or perhaps own my own depending on how this economy BS pans out
Just be careful of your employer then. That 'management' could easily place you in an office somewhere. Which is certainly not always a bad thing, perks include: same temp all the time (no freezing or overheating), dry, and there's usually a fair amount of 'scenery' in the form of attractive women when you work in a city and office building...:wink: Even though I have that at home too.

Good luck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.