• I reside outside of either State

Votes: 11 26.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Archery Coach
23,291 Posts
Binghamton-I worked there one summer at a small contract law firm. I had an instructor named Bruno Colapietro ( domestic relations) at Cornell from there. He told us he practiced "proctology law":D Wonder if you know him Tax Lawyer or if he is even still around.

I lived in NY (Ithaca) for four years and hunted there three years.

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
I live in PA down by the Mason_Dixon Line in York Co.

Taxlawyer-the company I work for has their corporate offices in Binghamton-Crowley Foods.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Arkansaw.......:p

·
Bonehunter
8,843 Posts
I live in south western Pa. and proud of it !! What's up big country ? Thanks for your help in tuning my rig. It's shooting great and ready for 4 states of hunting.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Pa. / Ny

I live in Pennsylvania but less than 1 mile from NY. I hunt behind the house and on sundays just need to go a little deeper in the woods and can leagally shoot a deer as long as I have my NY archery license.

·
Registered
14,403 Posts
Just bought a house in Kinderhook, NY (1/2 hour south of Albany). Grew up in Chatham NY. I Hunt Columbia, St. Lawrence, and Tompkins counties with the bow, and NH and ME during rifle season.

I work at law firm in Chatham NY, with most of our work done in the Albany and Columbia County Supreme and Surrogate Courts (waiting for my results from the BAR exam :)).

·
Archery Coach
23,291 Posts
work at law firm in Chatham NY, with most of our work done in the Albany and Columbia County Supreme and Surrogate Courts (waiting for my results from the BAR exam

early november?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts