Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought the Mathews Z7 xtreme and I'm not sure if my bow was messed up from the factory, but I have to twist the nock side ways, more like an angle so the blazer vane clears the string. really is the how it has to be? I nocked one wrong by accident and let me tell you, I still can't find it. It shot 3 feet to the left. it just don't make no sense. thanks for your help and time.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Normal. I got to rotate my cock vane to avoid cable contact too.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Sounds like your rest is to far to the inside, that is all I can come up with...hope it helps.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought the same thing. I ask the person from the bow shop and he said the rest is set where its supose to. I don't understand what mathews was thinking. its just one more thing I have to worry about. I'm just wondering if any one out there don't have that problem. and if the mini blazers would work good. I hate to switch so close to season.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I shoot a Z7X with Easton Axis' that have blazers on them. I haven't had any problem with contact between the vanes and the string.

·
Registered
723 Posts
I shoot a Z7X with Easton Axis' that have blazers on them. I haven't had any problem with contact between the vanes and the string.
I am shooting the same with no issues either.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts