Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Season is near and I here of more archery equipment getting stolen:cry:
Our season starts Sep. 30 in Ohio and what a more perfect time to take a archer's set up. These guy's must not know how to setup a bow so they steal our equipment all tuned up and ready to go.
Chris Bump was the name of the guy who stole my Apex 7 a couple months ago and he is behind bars. I hope we can find all the dirt bags and bring them to justice.

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
did you ever take that guy's wife to dinner for turning him in Bart?

lol

·
33,181 Posts
I just do not get stealing and cheating. It really pisses me off! It gives you that sick feeling in your stomach. It feels pretty good when you catch them though, good job!

·
Premium Member
18,022 Posts
I've already said this over in mutantville, but it goes here too!!

All theives, when caught, should have their genitals placed in a vice, then tightened until they scream the first time. Then every 15 minutes give the handle a 1/4 turn. Repeat this until the jaw faces have closed completely.

·
Shooter of many brands.
6,613 Posts
AK-AZ said:

All theives, when caught, should have their genitals placed in a vice, then tightened until they scream the first time. Then every 15 minutes give the handle a 1/4 turn. Repeat this until the jaw faces have closed completely.
I LIKE THE WAY YOU THINK.

·
Registered
10,545 Posts
AK-AZ said:

i'd like to do that to several people and they don't even have to steal anything!!!

·
Registered
13,924 Posts
We should do that to the terrorists that have been caught, but then I am sure that the crazy bleeding heart Liberals would start a civil war or something if it was tried.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Reminds me of my Dad's ultimate punishment for scum-bags:
1. Lock scum-bags genitals in the vice.
2. Provide scum-bag with a dull, rusty knife.
3. Set building on fire.
4. Go outside, drink a cold beer, wait to see what choice scum-bag made...

·
Registered
760 Posts
Wolf: Your recipe is perfect for an average scumbag, but you need to add a fifth step for a terrorist:

5. When they come out screaming, shoot them anyway.

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
BTM said:
Wolf: Your recipe is perfect for an average scumbag, but you need to add a fifth step for a terrorist:

5. When they come out screaming, shoot them anyway.
with a bullet dipped in pigs blood

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
matforme said:
We should do that to the terrorists that have been caught, but then I am sure that the crazy bleeding heart Liberals would start a civil war or something if it was tried.
I can, with a great deal of confidence, assure you that what the terrorists are enduring is far, far, worse than having their genitals squeezed in a vice. As it should be...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts