Archery Talk Forum banner

Personal gloat :)

843 Views 13 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  The Guardian
So I just hired someone who is relocating to KCMO from Colorado. Their current home is in the mountains, 6 miles away from any civilization....they're keeping the old house, their spouse is a hunter, so is son......do the math.:tongue:
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Banned
34 Posts
So I just hired someone who is relocating to KCMO from Colorado. Their current home is in the mountains, 6 miles away from any civilization....they're keeping the old house, their spouse is a hunter, so is son......do the math.:tongue:
Sure am glad my boss doesn't think just because he hired me, it gives him rights to my honey holes coming hunting season. Just remember it hard to tell the boss no even if you would prefer he says home.

· Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sure am glad my boss doesn't think just because he hired me, it gives him rights to my honey holes coming hunting season. Just remember it hard to tell the boss no even if you would prefer he says home.
eh...I'm fully aware that I have no "RIGHT" here...if the opportunity and offer presents itself, I'll take them up on it. I have no intention of flat out asking...that would be, uh...RUDE to to mention cause me a potential HR issue if the employee felt that it was an implicit quid pro quo request.

· Registered
1,796 Posts
Dont think that you wont be dropping subtle hints though........I sure would!

· My Elk Hunting Home
32,447 Posts
they're keeping the old house, their spouse is a hunter, so is son......do the math.:tongue:
spouse + son = 2 hunters.......next.:teeth:

· Registered
975 Posts
I could hear the interview now.... "So you don't really know nothing about this job and have been fired in the last 7 times in 2 years ...cabin in Colorado in prime hunting area...." "You're hired!" LOL!

· Registered
187 Posts
could backfire,what if you get in on the land,its a hunters paradise,then this guy turns out to be a dud at work?Do you can him and lose the land,or let him slide,at least till the end of the season?:smile:

· Registered
6,936 Posts
"Um, yeah..... I'm going to need you to take me hunting on saturday..... And I'm also going to need you to take me hunting on sunday too. M'kay?:wink:

LOL-I love that movie! Definately one of my all time comedy favorites,without a doubt.Ranks right up there with "Dumb & Dumber" & " Step Brothers" for me :thumbs_up

M-kay? that would be GREEEATTT! Mannn,I gotta watch Office Space again this weekend now.:darkbeer:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.