Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As many of you probably know my home town is a big fishing community. Our charter boat and commercial fishing fleets play a major role in our economic standing. Peta is now claiming that when a fish is hooked they can feel the pain because of nerve endings in their mouths even though scientific studies have been done and documented saying this is just not the case. Here is a picture of a new billboard they are putting up in our town. These people are just crazy.

· Registered
5,351 Posts
Losers!

· Registered
5,479 Posts
Let's just keep letting themselves make idiots of themselves.

I think they have a few things that look like this.

Do you remember the commercial where they tell their daughter to go out and have sex?

Yeah I don't think we need to worry as much about these morons as we used to.

They're pretty much burying themselves with crap like this.

Oh yeah, Jesus Christ was a fisherman.

· Registered
1,539 Posts
Some people just have to B#%$CH about something all the time, sounds to me like they need some more MEAT in their diet!!!!!!

new sign for PETA

GOT ROADKILL?

· Registered
5,150 Posts
They need to have some parents start complaining because they have to explain to their children what the over compensating means in the billboard. I bet they never thought about the sexual content that could be brought out in that sign agin overstepping their boundries again.JMO

· Registered
54 Posts
If you really want a laugh go check out that website.

Ridiculous
:rolleyes:

Now this is hilarious: "Didn’t Jesus eat fish?
It’s an interesting question, but Biblical scholars agree that the appropriate question for Christians is, “What should we be eating?” The Bible clearly says that our bodies are temples and that we should take care of them. Yet it’s a fact that all fish flesh today is contaminated with heavy metals and other toxins. In fact, fish flesh is just about the most polluted thing that humans put into their bodies. On that basis alone, Christians should not be eating it.

Today’s fishing practices are also horribly cruel to God’s creatures. God cares for all His creatures, and the Bible counsels compassion for all beings. We all understand that it is immoral and contrary to Christian mercy to torture dogs and cats. It is equally unchristian to torture and kill (or pay others to torture and kill) fish and other animals. Although they may not be able to scream out in pain, fish have the same capacity for suffering and the same right to compassion as all living beings."

Not only is my hunting and fishing a target, but now my Christianity?

What will they think of next? :sad:

· Registered
815 Posts
I think these lunatics are going of the deep end and into a death spiral. They recently tried to get Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream to stop using cow's milk in their ice cream!

· Registered
2,556 Posts
I think these lunatics are going of the deep end and into a death spiral. They recently tried to get Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream to stop using cow's milk in their ice cream!

Yep. And they want them to replace the cow milk with human breast milk. They actually place animals above humans.

Sad.

Pathetic.

Pitiful.

But make no mistake. They have millions of $$ at their disposal. They're still a viable threat.

· Registered
601 Posts
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.