Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Extreme Opinionated One
43,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I'm shooting Cobalt blue arrows do I need to use Phase Inhibitor?

·
Simon Cowel of AT
6,595 Posts
YES!!!!! Any blue spectrummed colored archery object is best when covered by HDI Phase Inhibitor. If you plan on shooting field, 3D or indoors Phase Inhibitor will be your Huckleberry!

Just look what it did for JDog, he almost made the cut with one application on his new arrows.

Hopefully we will be shipping in Feb, HPM

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
I'm with beezaur on this one

What the hell are you guys talkin' about?

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
How bout these?

Hey will that stuff work on my old blue X-7's??? Ken:D

·
Registered
4,461 Posts
Everyone knows that shooting Cobalts without a phase inhibitor will cause the arrow to corrode....especially up at Snowshoe where it is ALWAYS raining!:D :D :D :D

D

·
0 Posts
McCutchenstuff...

...dude...I busted down OBT and MEcrowe about opening up about the PHASE INHIBITOR:( ...

...was I wrong for doing this???...is the "exclusive" deele over with the "M" company??...

...if so then the neXt step is total WORLD DOMINATION:cool: ...

...is HDI ready for the ramp up?? :) ...

...have your people call my people:cool: ...ASAP...

...dedicted user...full time "PI" deciple:) ...

...I BOW 2...the answer is YES it will and will work wonders for you and them!!:) ...

...BRAD REGA...YES we know!!:p :D ...

>>>---DD--->;)

·
Registered
275 Posts
Absolutly Unbelievable!!!!!!

I used the Phase Inhibitor on my Colbalts when I shot the ASA's this year and It helped a ton! Took 2nd in Semi SOY. THANKS PHASE INHIBITOR FOR COMING OUT WITH SUCH A GREAT PRODUCT!!!!! Tim Zim:D ;)

·
Registered
642 Posts
Have you guys shot the Cobalts with the NEW Phase Inhibitor Plus :confused: Was thinking of trying it out this winter with some new Cobalts but also heard I'd need to buy the Phase Inhibitor Blocker to block the rays coming off my Silver riser :p and that's an expensive add-on :mad:

I Bow 2,

I think I saw that due to the old way of anodizing arrows back in the 70's the Phase Inhibitor will turn your old Blue X-7's Pink if used improperly :p

·
Extreme Opinionated One
43,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
HDI & phase inhibitor is where it's at for those of you who don't know. They are the future. If you can't find any phase inhibitor near you HDI has all the phase inhibitor you could ever use but they purposely limit supply to keep costs up. Rumours have it that there is a warehouse out in New Jersey somewhere just bursting at the seams with phase inhibitor but we can't get them to ship it. Jdog is glad he had a little bit leftover from his last can for the worlds. It definately improved Jdog's score. I can atest to that.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Phase Inhibitor

If you are thinking of getting this product, don't get the generic brand. I bought it and it only helped me half of the time. I had half of my arrows hit where I wanted, the others hit all over. The old saying, you get what you pay for is true. Pay more for the good stuff, it's worth every penny. Thanks, Jeff

·
Registered
5,898 Posts
Jefro,
I strongly disagree. The generic stuff works just as good if not better than the HDI brand. You just have to read and follow the directions completely. I did a little test with this stuff a while back and I've found that the generic, when used properly, seems to be more accurate in all conditions - MORE ACCURATE IN ALL CONDITIONS. The HDI brand is definately good stuff, but there's no way I'll pay those prices when I can get the PI that I think works better, cheaper.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Will there be a Phase Inhinbitor for the new Cherry Red Shafts that will replace the cobalts this year? Inquiring minds want to know.

·
Registered
406 Posts
P.I.

Shooter Mike, the stuff I bought was the bar kind, not the spray. Maybe I was not getting it on all parts of the shaft. I have half of my cobalts turning white in areas. It looks pretty cool, but I'm wish they would hit the 12 ring more often. I guess I'll try the spay next time. Live and learn. Jeff

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
It works much better as a mosquito repellant. But it does turn the skin slightly blue if too much sun is allowed to............wait.......what are we talking about? ;)

·
Registered
5,898 Posts
Jefro

Could be. I haven't used haven't used the bar kind. I think it would be kind of hard to get a uniform application of it with the bar.
yeah, live and learn - we all do;)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts