Archery Talk Forum banner

Photo request: Anyone have a picture of a .010 pin?

403 7
Seeking a photo of a .010 pin in low light... or any pics of them in general. Point-of-view pics preferred. I am debating between .019 and .010 on my next sight and wanted some comparisons shots. Thanks!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2,965 Posts
I use a .010 and in low light its not very good,and I have a wrap too. I guess it depends on how low of light your talking about. In my state we cant use a light on our sights for hunting so I will be getting a .019 scope housing for hunting. For 3ds I like my .010 though.

· Registered
3,393 Posts
I do not have any pictures, but have experience with a .010 in low light. I like my .010 on my HHA anytime of the day, as you can adjust the amount of light that is coming into the fiber. I have gotten out of a tree many times with that sight at night where I had more trouble seeing the walking path then I did seeing that pin. With that being said, I have also seen .010 pins that cant be seen without a light on them even during daylight. It really depends on the manufacture.

· Registered
6,098 Posts
This is a King Cobra at night with the light off, its actually fairly bright in the day but with the light on and the coiled fiber optic on the side its super bright with a light added to it for low light conditions. I use this one for 3d alot but the .19 for hunting is better.

· Registered
3,425 Posts
HHA's .010 pin is as bright as they get! Like previously mentioned, it glows like tritium in very low light!

· Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was looking at a Viper Quicklock... they offer both single pin in .010 or .019.... and a light if needed...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.