C:\My Documents\My Pictur
23,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
972 Posts
oooo thats always good atleast you dont have to resharpen or replace any blades...

·
23,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oooo thats always good atleast you dont have to resharpen or replace any blades...
-----
You got that right.
Wonder if they will get me for spot lighting. :wink:

·
23,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
t t t

Hey Sticky ] what do you think. Should i have been up a tree .Or am i up a tree.:wink:

·
23,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
t t t :)
What he said

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
You need to get a better weapon. When I hunted, (oh I mean hit) I did not have to much repair work. Just a few scratches on the bumper.:zip:

·
23,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My little lady brought up a good point. And that was my air bags didn't go off. :eek:

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
My little lady brought up a good point. And that was my air bags didn't go off. :eek:
It looks like the deer hit the hood more than you bumper. It take a pretty good hit to the bumper to set the airbags off. My car looked just like yours when my wife hit one earlier this year. Glad to hear that you are okay, just got an email from a friend the other day where the deer took the roof off of a Chevy pickup.

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
It doesn't look like a pass through....

·
Registered
989 Posts
Oh man, that sucks.
Looks like a hard hit.
What about the deer? ...in your freezer now?

·
23,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow Unk, glad you are ok. How did that happen?

Mark
------------
I had just left a archery club meeting.
Now my last 3 club meetings I have lost the youst of 2 cars .One stolen and the deer collison.Beleve me, this is starting to get my attention.And my next door neighbor had his truck stolen this same evening.:eek: Dose this look like a pattern on the theft of the truck and my car,being the same time frame of a meeting.:wink:

·
23,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It doesn't look like a pass through....
Your so right .It was a pass over :) I hit it in mid air,You know there was deer hair on my back door rear panel.That deer curved right a round the drivers side .And bounce off my back door.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
I almost did that on the highway the other night in my silverado.....at 75 mph that woulda been a mess. Nothing a few hundred feet of skidmarks can't fix.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
if said Chevy was new and red and the deer was severed in two, we've seen those pics on here. it was gnarly.

gotta love those plastic bumpers.

It looks like the deer hit the hood more than you bumper. It take a pretty good hit to the bumper to set the airbags off. My car looked just like yours when my wife hit one earlier this year. Glad to hear that you are okay, just got an email from a friend the other day where the deer took the roof off of a Chevy pickup.

·
Registered
28,624 Posts
You need a sharper car!:wink:

·
23,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You need a sharper car!:wink:
Hello Stanley and all
Got my car back 3 days ago.They done a real nice job.:)
Will post a pic later.

·
Registered
159 Posts
nice..hahaha....sucks for whoever's car that is!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts