Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
pickaspot.com is where I ordered a CJ TM 5 but received an email the next day telling me it was out of stock and discontinued. I could either cancel the order or apply the money to something else.

I canceled the order. That was on the 28th of April. As of right now, I still have a pre-auth on my bank account for the amount of the sight. A message was left with pickaspot that the pre-auth was still there and it needed to be released by them. That was friday.

I got a call from them this morning saying that everything was taken care of and the pre-auth should be off my account now, but if it wasn't to simply call him back and let him know. Well, I did call him back. 14 TIMES!! never once a returned called. Bank account still has pre-auth on it. Called bank and was told that he has never released the pre-auth.

This place is customer service gone to hell.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
lets not have anyone give them their money

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ttt

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's amazing that I posted this on here last night and this morning the pre-auth was lifted from the account. I'm sure that it could be chalked up to coincidence, but I really doubt it. It's a shame that 4 million phone calls did nothing, but one post on here made stuff happen. Nice that it did happen, but ashame that it took this to do it.

·
Registered
801 Posts
It's amazing that I posted this on here last night and this morning the pre-auth was lifted from the account. I'm sure that it could be chalked up to coincidence, but I really doubt it. It's a shame that 4 million phone calls did nothing, but one post on here made stuff happen. Nice that it did happen, but ashame that it took this to do it.
It probably was a coincidence, but if not, it goes to show how powerful these companies view this website.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts