Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

· Registered
PSE Evoke 35 EC
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been thinking about trying out slick tricks for quite some time now.... was checking out their facebook page and came across this link:

http://www.slicktrick.net/node/34

I thought it was pretty cool and filled with some (possibly biased) information, but nonetheless intriguing

· Registered
1,296 Posts
I been useing STs for about 4 seasons now. I was useing the Mags for 2 seasons, then went and HAD to try the Rgae 2 blade... WONT GO THEIR...... Then switched back to the Grizz Tricks

· Registered
PSE Evoke 35 EC
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i'm just puzzled on whether to use the MAG or the STANDARD for whitetails

· Registered
13,543 Posts
Slick Trick Standards for me...I want the flight and penetration that it provides, along with the full 2" of cut.

· Bent Not Broken
3,451 Posts
Good reasoning. I used COC 7/8" BH's for the same reason. With my arrow weight (312gr) I needed every advantage I could get. Even with next year's heavier (380gr) I will still be only at one inch COC just to be safe.

· Registered
1,830 Posts
I've been happy with the grizz 125gr and told my wife that I wouldn't need to buy any new ones for this season... I be dang if they didn't come out with the new GT2. I'll be back tracking on my previous statement since they have them in 125gr.

· Get out and shoot!
3,807 Posts
I wouldn't hessitate to shoot any ST head. I like Razors because the deer don't react to the hit as much. I really like the looks of the new grizzes.

· Registered
17,332 Posts
I've been impressed with the critters I've whacked with the ST Mags!

· Registered
14,726 Posts
I shoot whatever ST's I have given to me, don't really know if there mag grizz or stadards but they kill!

· Registered
13,543 Posts
I am as loyal of a ST fan as there are, but I wish they would not confuse "surface cut" with "diameter cut" on their website. The Standards have 2 inches of surface cut, but only a one inch diameter cut. It is confusing and misleading.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.