Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think that is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen!!!

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
:embarres:Hey Shanna,
I actually looked for a kid in that pic about 3 times!
I guess that's why us men shouldn't be messing around in your forum! :)

·
Registered
7,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:embarres:Hey Shanna,
I actually looked for a kid in that pic about 3 times!
I guess that's why us men shouldn't be messing around in your forum! :)
Lol, that's ok...you just have to look really, really close!!! I felt him kick for the first time Saturday night at the hotel!!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Ok I'm gonna say it- my husband is nuts if he had to look 3 times to figure out your daughter is pregnant. I'm glad you all had fun but we sure missed you on our range- it just wasnt the same without you :cry:. Can't wait to see everyone in London. :teeth:

·
Registered
7,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am sorry but I had to move, I resisted as long as I could, I can't judge yardage so I might as well give up on it...I still practice it just not like I did. Maybe some day something will click and I will figure out a way to do it!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
I completely understand. I have to work harder on yardage than my actual shooting. I'm so glad that now women have a class that they can shoot and not feel like they can't compete because they are not as good at yardage as the other shooters. I think that makes a huge difference in your confidence level- especially at a national shoot. I hope you do well there and can't wait to see you on podium soon. Good Luck and we will miss you!

·
Registered
8 Posts
:smile:
I pulled these from the ASA sight...too cute not to post. This is my daughter and grandson for those of you that don't know!!
I shot with Laurie at Georgia and she is a wonderful young lady. Wish your family the best with the upcoming addition to your family. She is a lot of fun and shoots really well...

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
:smile:

I shot with Laurie at Georgia and she is a wonderful young lady. Wish your family the best with the upcoming addition to your family. She is a lot of fun and shoots really well...

Next shoot I'm not wearing the bino's for pics lol...

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
I pulled these from the ASA sight...too cute not to post. This is my daughter and grandson for those of you that don't know!!
Lookin good.. dont let the kicks at full draw distact ya.. I laugh eveytime I look at my shootin while preg pics.. And now Ambris is tellin me she is ready to shoot so I guess this yr we r gonna start workin with her and her bow.. Look out world shes comin..

absolutecool.. keep the pics comin.. TNhuntress keep it up.. miss you guys.. hope to see ya soon.. Just not on ASAs this yr..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts