Archery Talk Forum banner

pics from eagle class at hoyt pro/am in lousiana..

1054 Views 16 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  VeroShooter
My son Luke got 3rd...he was very pumped!!! Top 3 kids shot a 202... Trail Soil Woodland Recreation Leaf
Paintball Games Paintball equipment Recreation Play

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
10,119 Posts
That's so cute,
congrats to your son.

74,554 Posts
Future of archery right there. Awesome!
DB

· NC ASA Director
36,237 Posts
Thanks for sharing.

Tell him we said "Good job!"

· Registered
4,724 Posts
Looks like Levi is sizing up his future competition..... these youngsters these days can flat out shoot.. great job lil man

· Registered
2,738 Posts
Congrats to your son! That shoot was no cake walk either. 20 targets in the rain and the kids were troopers. You can see the standing bear wasn't exactly in your face either and that was the norm for this course. Thanks for posting that pic. I missed the awards because I didn't get back until after they were done and my son is in the middle there.

· Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Congrats to your son! That shoot was no cake walk either. 20 targets in the rain and the kids were troopers. You can see the standing bear wasn't exactly in your face either and that was the norm for this course. Thanks for posting that pic. I missed the awards because I didn't get back until after they were done and my son is in the middle there.
Thanks!!! And congrats too your son too!! Yes it was a tough eagle course..especially when it started raining!! Please come up and meet us at the next one...we will be in Paris. Thanks again and tell your son great shooting!!!

· 7 Time pHp Camp Champion
7,461 Posts
I have a question...do your two sons shoot slider sights? My son is 11 this year which puts him in the Sr. Eagle class. I've got him shooting a long stabilizer, but he still shoots fixed pins. I'm wondering about having him shoot the youth pins, but it would be against older kids and he'd have to shoot his hunting stabilizer. Thanks.

· Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have a question...do your two sons shoot slider sights? My son is 11 this year which puts him in the Sr. Eagle class. I've got him shooting a long stabilizer, but he still shoots fixed pins. I'm wondering about having him shoot the youth pins, but it would be against older kids and he'd have to shoot his hunting stabilizer. Thanks.
Yes Luke shoots a spot hogg hoggfather single pin sight...no lens yet tho...

· Registered
2,738 Posts
I'm worried my son will forget to move it. Heck, I've done it and I've seen guys who shoot Semi-Pro forget.
Yes my son shoots a slider but I will say that about 30% of the kids shoot pins in the eagle class. Not too sure about the senior eagles though. PM me if you need anything. We have been going to the Pro/Ams with him since he was 5 so we can definitely help with tips.

· Registered
2,738 Posts
Thanks!!! And congrats too your son too!! Yes it was a tough eagle course..especially when it started raining!! Please come up and meet us at the next one...we will be in Paris. Thanks again and tell your son great shooting!!!
We will definitely do that! Paris is 18 hours for us so that is the only one we will miss. Hope to see ya at some others though.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.