Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Premium Member
17,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are blurry because minutes earlier I shot at and missed a great 140"+ non-typical. Buck fever hit me afterward and I could not hold the camera steady despite steady shot and sport mode. :)

This buck came in with a spike, and P&Y qualifier and the non-typ mentioned above. After the shot they all ran off. I hit the grunt call and this guy came back for a second look. I played with him calling him back several times over about 15 minutes. Pretty cool stuff!

Rx

Attachments

· Registered
2,611 Posts
Thats cool you were able to get some pics, and if a buck that size made me shake that bad, I'd make up a story about missing a 140"+ non-typical too...

:ROFLMAO:

:jksign:

· Registered
1,391 Posts
Thats cool you were able to get some pics, and if a buck that size made me shake that bad, I'd make up a story about missing a 140"+ non-typical too...

:eek: sweet :eek:

· Premium Member
17,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

I've never wished for a video camera more than when they were out on the field doing their sparring.
Jeff comments like this will throw bad karma all over your Kansas hunt in November. :D
..........just kidding and I know you were kidding...........but for those that don't know you were kidding, he's just kidding. We are friends. No kidding! :D

· Retired GI "still serv'n"
13,967 Posts
Good stuff RX......
Hopefully we see some good trophy pics from you soon when you tag one of those KS bucks. :darkbeer:

· Premium Member
17,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mdewitt, if I would have remembered to range objects at first light these wuld be pics of one of those KS good ones! :)

Blue Thunder, he only had 7 points. He is pretty good as I'm pretty sure he is only 1 1/2 y.o. In a year or two he wll probably be pretty impressive! :thumb:

· Registered
36,987 Posts
It happens RX , you still have plenty time .....Good pic's of a litte 7 though

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.