Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
And could you maybe comment on the draw cycle? This bow is on the list of my back up contenders ;)

Normally I'd apologize for the hijack but not to you :tongue:

·
Independent Joe
5,224 Posts
I have yet to find anything on this bow that I do not like. It is the best shooting bow that I have ever shot.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Here's my 07', it is currently my backup to my 101 but it is the best bow I have ever owned!

Attachments

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
Very nice guys!!

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
Out of curiosity, how does the Commander's draw cycle compare to the Guardian? I shot the Guardian and while it is incredibly quiet and shock free I was not a fan of the draw cycle. I was thinking the Commander would be a little better since it is a little slower.

Am I wrong? :confused:

·
Registered
11,140 Posts
Out of curiosity, how does the Commander's draw cycle compare to the Guardian? I shot the Guardian and while it is incredibly quiet and shock free I was not a fan of the draw cycle. I was thinking the Commander would be a little better since it is a little slower.

Not sure about the Guardian but it draws much easier than my 06 Tribute with the speed mods. I can shoot the Commander all day long at higher poundage than the Tribute.:tongue:

·
Registered
897 Posts

Commander was alot smoother than the Guardian, shot them back to back and the difference was unbelievable.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Here's a few pictures of the Blue Firestorm on a Constitution:
http://www.archery.ch/bowtech/constitution.htm

I wonder why they don't offer Cottonwood for Europe, though.
I want to know why they don't offer the Blue firestorm here in the states, just got and '08 Guardian in the Grey firestorm, but when I saw a pic of the blue I was EXTREMELY Jealous :mad:; Guess I'll just have to move to Italy :tongue::wink:

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
Commander was alot smoother than the Guardian, shot them back to back and the difference was unbelievable.
That's kind of what I was thinking. Thanks for the input bud :darkbeer:

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
Not sure about the Guardian but it draws much easier than my 06 Tribute with the speed mods. I can shoot the Commander all day long at higher poundage than the Tribute.:tongue:
WOW!!! I thought the Tribute was a pretty smooth drawing bow and if it draws smoother than that :eek: :wink:

·
Registered
1,229 Posts

I have both the Commander and the Guardian. The Commander draw is nothing like the Guardian's. It is very smooth as opposed to the heavier, harsher draw on the Guardian. I love my Guardian also (my hunting bow) but it is a different animal than the Commander.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts