Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

This I s my best buck ever(gun or bow). Took him with my Lakota Bigfoot.
I have more oics on a different camara but I can't find the USB cable to download them.

·
Registered
17,328 Posts
CONGRATS on the buck! :thumbs_up :beer:

Pix are kinda creepy though??? :confused: Did you take any in-the-field pix at all???

·
Just beat Terry Club
9,329 Posts
Good deal man. The fun part about hunting is that you never know when your next biggest is about to step out into sight.:wink:

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Diseased

Turned him over to Neb. Game and parks, they are going to examine and test to see what is wrong with him. They revalidated my tag so I still have my two statewide archery either sex tags.

·
Registered
28,624 Posts
Sounds like he had a case of the blues and you don't. Nice buck and you get to go some more.

·
Registered
472 Posts
best buck

Congratulations on your buck. I think you did the rite thing by letting game and fish check it out. The animal looks like it was very ill

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
BAYOUBENGALS said:
Turned him over to Neb. Game and parks, they are going to examine and test to see what is wrong with him. They revalidated my tag so I still have my two statewide archery either sex tags.
WHY??????????????????

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bigbowman14 I did it because he was extremly ill looking as in diseased, had 2 different G&P folks look at him both said he was definitly sick. So now the can test him to see what was going on. The CO that took him this morning said that they would let me know of there findings.
He is approx 1.5yrs old.

·
Registered
5,919 Posts
bigbowman14 said:
Originally Posted by BAYOUBENGALS
WHY??????????????????
If you thought that deer looked healthy, you need to look at the pic's again. Looks like he may have been getting ready to die of Blue Tongue??

·
Registered
39 Posts
Nice buck,, Is that in velvet i cant really make out the pics.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yes that is velvet, quick spin.
seobow they actually think he may have survived bloue tongue. He was chowing down on some wild grapes just before I shot him. Hopefully they will call me with the results of the test they are doing, the CO said they would.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts