Archery Talk Forum banner

Pics of my bow (final evolution) : Martin Pantera

2165 Views 9 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Illyan
This is my Pantera, with all new items:

Arrow rest NAP Quicktune Flipper, Cooper John Dead Nuts 2 Micro Sight, RedHawk Peep sight, Stab Fuse Axium and SVL S-Coil, Offset and Bowsling Fix are home made, Bow Quiver Bohning Panther 6

Thank for comments ^^

Stab detail:

Quicktune Flipper:

Redhawk peep:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
2,197 Posts
realy nice and the fuse looks quiet plently on it :wink:

· Registered
344 Posts
What kind of shop are the pics taken in. Very clean and lots of work space plus well lit. Graphic Art/Sign, printing, layout?????

OH, great looking bow. How did you camo the custom made stab offset? I am in the process of making a custom string supressor and want to camo the rod in Realtree HD Green.

· Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks

Pics are taken in my University in Mechanic Labs (i'm working here) some place, some workshop and some machine-tool for machine offset et fix ^^

The camo process is very simply: Camo Adhesive and sharp blade or sissor...

I'm living in France and we have not Crackeriser or firm who can paint our parts and bows...

Just a little question: who as already tested the Quicktune Flipper rest and can give some comments to me??

I can not test him before Thursday afternoon...

· Classifieds Administrator
39,738 Posts
Sweet looking set-up! Tack driver for sure. Good luck this fall with it!

· Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Strange to see a Hoyt stabilizer on the bow of a Hoyt hater like you :wink:
lol yes!!!

But i don't hate all Hoyt products, just Compounds...i like Recurve Hoyts and the parts brand Fuse as great looking products.

I'm not intolerent man

· Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
When you release, arrow push the moving part who fall away (scuse my english is little weak for the right translation)...you may look the website : http://www.newarchery.com/#/product and choose the Quicktune Flipper...a little vids show you arrow rest in working.

After first test, yesterday (thanks to my love), it works great!!! total arrow clearance, no sound on release ( a lightly squeak when arming my bow, but not irremediable)

Simply to tune as well, even a children can do it ^^.

I am looking for a compound for my wife (Parker contender or Martin Leopard) and i think to buy one for her

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.