Archery Talk Forum banner

Pics of My new Guardian!!! What do you think!!

1852 25
Here are some pics of my new Guardian. I have it all set up and the 20yard pin dialed in!! LOL

Its rigged with a trapdoor rest, lore stab. and wrist sling, Bowtech quiver, cobra boomslang sight, g5 peep, loop,quiver, and custom sts from lkmn off the classifieds, and victory arrows!!!!

It is super quiet and smooth!! Its one of the best shooters I have had in my hand!! Thanks Scottie for the great deal. I bought the bow, sight, sts, quiver and arrows all off of AT!!! Thanks to all the great guys that sold to me, and thaks to the guys that helped me and gave me info on this bow!!!!

Sorry the pics arent the best!!!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its set at 70.8lbs and at 30inches... with a 391 grain arrow. Anyone have any idea what speed its getting. I have a trapdoor rest, loop and nock, G5 peep and standard string silencers!

· Registered
6,628 Posts
I don't know about the speed, but I know the Guardian is probably the quietest bow I have ever shot and yours looks saweeeeet all camoed up :cool:

· Registered
1,414 Posts
Very nice! I have an '07 Guardian and I love it. Good luck with your new bow.

· "GO BUCKS!!!"
6,890 Posts
Its set at 70.8lbs and at 30inches... with a 391 grain arrow. Anyone have any idea what speed its getting. I have a trapdoor rest, loop and nock, G5 peep and standard string silencers!
I think when I had my Guardian, I had it set on 70lb 28.5 dl
with a 390 gr maxima I was getting something like 293
So I bet your pushing 300

· Registered
2,006 Posts
Awesome bow, man! I love mine, they shoot great. I took mine to Vegas and did just fine with it. It should be able to take down a deer for you!

Good shooting to you!:thumbs_up

· Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i have about 40 shots on it amd I have a tiny frey on the cable, Im guess from the cable slide, should I change it to a saunders or something to keep this from getting worst with time??

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.