'04 Paradox with custom tiger maple stock

'97 Vixen

'02 Paradox with custom laminated wood stock

'87 Wolverine ready to travel in double gun case

'04 Deerhide Vixen

·
Registered
10,661 Posts
I’ve got two shooter/hunter crossbows right now..

2001 Excalibur Exomag boosted up to 210# draw with a custom laminated silver/black thumbhole stock by Mark Henegar of Ohio. Predator Fall gray camo paint by me.

My TenPoint QX4…

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
xbows

those are some nice xbows that you all have. i have a 10 pt qxl elite that i got in feb of this year. after educating myself--i wish that i had purchased a excalibur instead. seems a lot less $$ and more speed. oh well, maybee i will get one next year.

·
Michigander R.I.P.
5,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm going to have to show these to my Dad, he sold his bow last year because he thought he just couldn't shoot it good enough to hunt with it.
Maybe this will get him back in the woods durring archery season.

·
Registered
10,661 Posts
olehemlock said:
I'm going to have to show these to my Dad, he sold his bow last year because he thought he just couldn't shoot it good enough to hunt with it.
Maybe this will get him back in the woods durring archery season.
I guarantee you that he can shoot any one of the pictured bows good enough to hunt with..

Tell him to get back in game pronto...

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
willie said:
I’ve got two shooter/hunter crossbows right now..

2001 Excalibur Exomag boosted up to 210# draw with a custom laminated silver/black thumbhole stock by Mark Henegar of Ohio. Predator Fall gray camo paint by me.

My TenPoint QX4…

What is that thing on the stock of the tenpoint? It looks like some sort of pull-rope.

·
Archery Coach
23,297 Posts
its called an accudraw-you can use a crank handle or an electric drill-probably the best of the breed for people with severe disabilities

·
Registered
10,661 Posts
Jim C said:
its called an accudraw-you can use a crank handle or an electric drill-probably the best of the breed for people with severe disabilities
That one on my TenPoint is an Acudraw 50. and it is a pull rope type cocking aid. It stays mounted on the stcok and is very slick to use.

The one Jim is referring to is a crank style and when worse comes to worse you can use an electric screwdriver/drill to cock it.

·
Archery Coach
23,297 Posts
I am pictorial challenged but this gives you a fairly good idea what my full tilt outdoor target xbows look like

the one with the Mike Gough Custom stock is a bit prettier than this

http://www.ausbow.com.au/pdigm.jpg

·
Archery Coach
23,297 Posts
Here is a picture from Ausbow-mine looks similar save a sureloc front and an anschutz rear

Attachments

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Those laminated thumbhole stocks look great. What is the cost and are they bolt on or have to be fitted?

·
Banned
1,098 Posts
Here's a fuzzy pic of my bow. It's a TenPoint Elite Lite.

Attachments

·
Registered
184 Posts
Wooden stocks

buzltyr, the thumb hoke stocks are made by Mark Henegar, an Excalibur forum memberwho makes stocks for Excal xbows , they start at $225 + shipping for laminated wood to $500 + shipping for the tiger maple stock. Go to the Excalibur forum and PM him for more info. He is in Ohio.

http://www.excaliburcrossbow.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=1

Digger

1 - 18 of 18 Posts