Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Get out and shoot!
3,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I did a search so I apologize if there is 1 already.
lets see your robin hoods.

I got home from trap shooting tonight where I ran 50 straight. then when I got home I decided I was going to try some low light practice from 30 yards. What a night! My second arrow made that -oh crap there goes another $10 sound but it actually stuck. I usually always send 1 arrow at each spot but in the dim light I figured I'd see how they group...opps
And this was with My Alpine Fast Trac XL and a new sight I just put on this afternoon.
robinhood.jpg

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
I didnt take a pic of it last night but I had an unusual RH...It went down inside the shaft about 10 inches and popped back out of it...the tubed arrow stayed in the bag but the other one was laying about 4 ft back from it with the usual coiled up carbon still on it...:confused:

·
Registered
311 Posts
I got two RHs today and I had never gotten one before in my life.

I usually shoot seperate targets as well, but was setting up a new rest, so wanted to shoot the center in case I had a problem. I had two RHs in around 30 shots. And I was moving sight pins around so it was more just random luck than great shooting.

Still, I am taking it as a good omen that my new rest is good for me. I will try to post picks tomorrow.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts