Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
74,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pm fasst and told him we need a picture thread only. No comments from members on the thread. Just pictures from members with game taken by bow only. Send a pm if you want to congradulate them.

I really enjoy pictures and would love to see us have a place to put pictures only.

Whats everyone think?

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
that's a cool idea. :thumbs_up

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
i think that sounds good

·
74,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just call it

2007 hunting pictures. Make sure we keep it to pictures only with help of mods.

Garantee it would be one of the most popular threads ever.

·
74,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Fasst and archerytalk

This should be great.:tongue: :wink: Done Deal

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Sounds good. As long as people know how to take tasteful pictures. I hate the ones with tongues hanging out, blood everywhere, no smiles. I'm sure people know what to do. It would definately be a popular thread.

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
bowhunter_21_03 said:
Sounds good. As long as people know how to take tasteful pictures. I hate the ones with tongues hanging out, blood everywhere, no smiles. I'm sure people know what to do. It would definately be a popular thread.
yeah...make sure everyone knows to make it not look like a dead animal....:tongue:

·
74,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thats hunting

bowhunter_21_03 said:

Thats going to happen. Im even quilty of that at times.
DB

·
Banned
6,826 Posts
bowhunter_21_03 said:
You got to be kidding.

·
74,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No censor

deer_hunt'n said:
Thats the worst idea ever!! You cant Censor ME!!!!:wink: :D

No need to comment. I think all harvest are great.:tongue: :tongue:
DB

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Sounds great the pictures board takes way to long to load or search great idea DB

·
Registered
10,652 Posts
Great idea Danial.

Thats one of the main reasons I visit AT, I like checking out others hunting pic's and I like sharing mine as well.:wink:

·
11,949 Posts
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Lets do it!! Pictures only, with blood and tongues hanging out and no smiles. If we feel really good we should have all our pictures with the deer, turkey, elk, etc hanging out of the back of a pickup truck. That would be awesome.

:wink: :tongue:

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
What the....

I've been away all evening... what happened to the sticky picture thread that resulted from this post?????

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
lets do it DB:wink:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts