Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
image.jpg Here it is y'all think he deer will like it? The land isn't heavily pressured.Any thought are greatly appreciated

·
Registered
849 Posts
According to those that have hardly any experience hunting around corn I'm surprised a 150" buck didn't rush you while taking the pic. Me, I love it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha thanks man I just hope they start using it!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Course you can already got a stand set up for you!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was doing some research and everyone was complaining about darn coons climbing up the legs and having a feast so they all said pvc works great so we will see when I check the camera.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Its a gravity feeder the feed comes down the pipe and falls on a plate so no noise!

·
Registered
25,175 Posts
Zap haha yeah no clue it was our property in Md. Deer seem really spooky there regardless. Put up feeders and never got a pic of a deer until we took them down for the next season. Could just be the area I guess

·
Just Do It.....
30,240 Posts
Zap haha yeah no clue it was our property in Md. Deer seem really spooky there regardless. Put up feeders and never got a pic of a deer until we took them down for the next season. Could just be the area I guess
I was just kidding around, happy holidays!

·
Registered
25,175 Posts
I know bud. Just read my statement. I didn't mean it like I was accusing u of anything lol. Just meant it was probably just our property down there. The reason the deer were skittish! Sorry if it sounded like anything else! Merry Christmas to u and yours

I was just kidding around, happy holidays!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey if they do work I'll post some trail cam pics

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
I was doing some research and everyone was complaining about darn coons climbing up the legs and having a feast so they all said pvc works great so we will see when I check the camera.
I suspect you’re going to need longer piece of PVC than you have on there. I think they’ll go right over that. I would think you’d need pieces at least 3’ long. .

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I would expect to see about 400 blue jays pestering the crap out of that feeder. Not to mention and army of other hungry critters.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Just thought it would help so are you guys saying other animals are going to destroy?

1 - 20 of 62 Posts