Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm really considering getting a Logic, but not sure on the color to go with. I would love to see some pics of some different ones. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
7,992 Posts
No Logics in AT world???

I dont have a dealer close. I would really be interested in seeing some and hearing the owners thoughts,too......

·
Registered
66 Posts
IMG_1199.jpg IMG_1199.jpg IMG_1200.jpg

Just picked my logic up yesterday. Recon grey riser with elevate II limbs. I thought I had pre-decided on a different color, but when I saw this one in the shop I changed my mind haha

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Nice looking sight do you like it?

·
Registered
66 Posts
So far I'm really liking it. Seems really well built and I like the adjustable yardage for the longer range shots. I'm definitely happy with the purchase

·
Registered
14 Posts
I ordered the same color scheme back before Christmas and am still waiting for it. What draw length is yours? I'm only asking because the reason they said it was taking so long is because I have a 27 inch draw and they were getting the 28-30 DL cams done first. Nice to see what mine is going to look like. That thing is sweet!!
View attachment 6397699 View attachment 6397699 View attachment 6397701

Just picked my logic up yesterday. Recon grey riser with elevate II limbs. I thought I had pre-decided on a different color, but when I saw this one in the shop I changed my mind haha

·
Registered
66 Posts
Thanks browndawg, I don't think you'll be disappointed in your color choice. My dl is 28, but the shop had shorter cams in stock. It'll be worth the wait once yours gets in! I'm having fun with it. Just finished painting my tightspot to match the riser, next up will be ordering a new stab.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks browndawg, I don't think you'll be disappointed in your color choice. My dl is 28, but the shop had shorter cams in stock. It'll be worth the wait once yours gets in! I'm having fun with it. Just finished painting my tightspot to match the riser, next up will be ordering a new stab.
Post the pics with your Tightspot when you are finished. I've got one in Optifade Elevated II to match the limbs. Curious to see what yours looks like with the Recon Grey.

·
Registered
66 Posts
IMG_1207.jpg
I think it came out pretty good. I would've bought an elevated one if I didn't already have a tight spot. $5 in paint was easier to swallow than another $140. Plus it lets me say I did something "custom" within my skill level haha

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
i think i need to order mine in a diffrent color combo now just so we can get some pictures of this bow in all the looks. i do really like this recon & e2 look.

·
Registered
7,992 Posts
Why are there no more bows out than this? I figured this thread would be covered up with pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
First light cipher, the rest is in the signature...

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 21 Posts