Archery Talk Forum banner

Pictures of your arrows

2902 Views 31 Replies 26 Participants Last post by  corbinlee
I want to see everyones cool designs and get some inspiration for when I come to wrap and fletch my own :zip::wink:

Bring 'em on people :darkbeer:
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
4,099 Posts
I dont have anything fancy, 2 red and 1 white blazers, But i would like to make up some with reflective orange or yellow wraps, and white or flourescent colored vanes.

· Classifieds Administrator
39,736 Posts
Some arrows I have.

Attachments

· Classifieds Administrator
39,736 Posts
These wraps were for a fallen friend of mine over at Realtree's forum.

Attachments

· Registered
748 Posts
The arrow with the QS's and longer crest was spray crested and so is the one with the orange with yellow crests. I have few more ill take pics of and add later.

Attachments

10,284 Posts
Heres some of mine Including some Feathers...:wink: Not only do they look purty but they are proven Killers too...:eek: :darkbeer:

Attachments

10,284 Posts
Were do most of you buy your wraps?Great looking arrows.
All of my arrows are Dipped in Bohning Paint and are Crested...;) I should be recieving some of my New Superslims this weekend from Clay at Best Cresting which are White Dipped with Wide Pink Cresting Bands and Fletched with 2 Pink and 1 White Tiger Blazer... They will be Extremely Visible in the Woods being Nothing in the woods is that color "Pink"...At least nothing that I have seen so far anyhow... :eek: :wink: And I also have found that White Nocks are the Most Visible also;whether the arrow is in flight or after Impact the White Nock really stands out best... :darkbeer: J.R.

· Engee Potgieter
5,888 Posts
Regardless of the colour combination, I really like Joe's arrow! Man, now that is how an arrow should look!!

· Registered
3,555 Posts
fletching

My work:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.