Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To celebrate the season of giving we are giving away a free pack of broadheads.

To enter to win, just submit a picture or video of broken ferrules, failed bevels and broken broadheads in general. Every post of a broken broadhead is an entry to win. Enter to win as many times as you want to increase your chances of being drawn. Please post one picture or video per post and the more "jacked up" the heads are the better. The picture or video of failed broadheads could be of our heads or anybodies and any style of head, as it does not matter the brand or era the head came from as we just want to see broadheads being bad.

We will select one picture or video post as the winner on January 31, 2018. Just don't have the spare time to go on here anymore, but would still like to post this up and give away a pack of free heads. Wish we could do more and best of luck on your hunting, no matter what style or brand of broadhead you use.

Thank you in advance for the pictures and videos of broadheads being bad and failing on animal body cavities or on objects and God Bless!!!

Atmospheric phenomenon Morning Tree Soil Photography

Water buffalo Working animal Bovine Trophy hunting Terrestrial animal

Tree Plant

#CRANKUPTHECUT

:guitarist2::rockhard::band::usa2::rockband::rockhard::dj::guitarist2:​

·
Registered
13,164 Posts
This shd be fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13,347 Posts

·
Registered
13,347 Posts

·
Registered
11,954 Posts
I have one that looks exactly like yours.
I was disappointed, I don’t know if it’s a quality control issue but I have em to a buddy and gave him the full blades. Mine was on a doe and only him ribs. I emailed qad and they never messaged me back but I wasn’t confident in them so I just didn’t worry about it enough to call them.

Was yours from target or animal? I had one do it in a target when it blew through and hit my horse stall mat behind it.

·
Registered
16,249 Posts
I was disappointed, I don’t know if it’s a quality control issue but I have em to a buddy and gave him the full blades. Mine was on a doe and only him ribs. I emailed qad and they never messaged me back but I wasn’t confident in them so I just didn’t worry about it enough to call them.

Was yours from target or animal? I had one do it in a target when it blew through and hit my horse stall mat behind it.

I was testing heads on an old school Tonka dump truck lol. Not super heavy material.

The funny thing is a Grim Reaper Carni-four made it thru unscathed. I never saw that coming!

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Pictures & Videos of Jacked Up Broadheads from Objects or Body Cavities

Not totally the head but this was a good one.

Axis and shuttle t vs heavy elk bone.

·
Registered
5,523 Posts
Worst part is there are no replacement blades. Slick trick screwed the pooch on this one .
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and speculate that you got a full pass-thru on that baby raccoon and your broadhead blades actually bent on rocks or tree roots in the ground, and probably not on any actual '**** parts?

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and speculate that you got a full pass-thru on that baby raccoon and your broadhead blades actually bent on rocks or tree roots in the ground, and probably not on any actual '**** parts?
The head passed thru into a soft muddy rototilled food plot. The next day I shot a buck head on dead center between the ribs in the soft spot just below the neck and had the same exact results. Blades bent just as they are in these picture

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Are you worried about the anti-hunters getting a copy of that picture right there? They will love that that's a good one.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Mathews Atlas, Easton carbon arrows, Iron Will broad heads
7,878 Posts
Wish I had taken pics, but had several Ashby 315 grain single bevel break 1/2” of the tip off, and some sheared off the ferrule. This happend on Cape buffalo and some plaines game in SA.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts