Archery Talk Forum banner

pig hunting in texas

1038 Views 7 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  gotcha nock Jim
For the folks that couldnt make it you missed a great time.The Texas S ranch is a top notch operation in my book.They have 10 less pigs now but with 200 more running around nobody will notice.Miss Amy took two with her bow.Her first made us both cry:cry:You all have been there.I made a monster and cant wait to do it again.Hats off to Rex,Tutor,David(duck),Renae,Rocky and all the fine folks that stopped and visited.If anyone has thought of hog hunting stop thinking and DO IT!You'll be hooked.contact info is 903-445-8753:wink:
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I dont have a digital camera but I did video tape alot.I dont think I need to worry about Mike hiring me(lol):wink:Jim and Jeff were in charge of breakfast sunday when a new recipe for biscuits was discovered.When they're done,turn the oven off but leave them in to stay warm for at least another 20 or 30 minutes.What a crunchy exciting treat to go with your soft eggs.Sounded like we were eating pretzals:wink:

· Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Big daddy did well just not good supervision.We call them "YANKEE CAMPFIRE BISCUITTS".Dont try unless you have healthy teeth:wink:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.