Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which sight in your opinions has the brighter pins, Spot Hogg Hunter or HHA DS-XL5519? Im asking this because im debating on selling my 2011 Spot Hogg Hunter. :dontknow:

·
Jewood7
1,782 Posts
HHA, I have a DS-5519 and a Spot Hogg Tommy and Boss. Both bright sights but the hha is the brightest without a light.

·
Registered
11,518 Posts
Which sight in your opinions has the brighter pins, Spot Hogg Hunter or HHA DS-XL5519? Im asking this because im debating on selling my 2011 Spot Hogg Hunter. :dontknow:
cant speak for the spott hog but the HHA OL5519 is really bright, you can dim it with the rheostat built in

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
I have shot Spot Hoggs and HHAs. The HHAs have the brightest pins out there without a light! I have to keep my rheostat closed all the way in direct sunlight. Both are awesome sights though. MBG also has bright pins without a light.

·
Registered
16,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have shot Spot Hoggs and HHAs. The HHAs have the brightest pins out there without a light! I have to keep my rheostat closed all the way in direct sunlight. Both are awesome sights though. MBG also has bright pins without a light.

Yea thats my biggest complaint about the spot-hogg is the pin brightness, other then that its built like a tank. I like the MBG sights also.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts